Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Baby Gender Poll

I believe (totally based on the last pregnancy) that next week we will schedule the sonogram to determine the gender of this baby. The kids all say, we want it to be a boy, but think it's a girl. I guess they are saving themselves the disappointment if it is a girl.

All that to say, I have added a poll in the top righthand corner of my blog. Please vote on what you think this baby will be, boy or girl. Seth repeats the option I say last, so as long as I say boy or girl, he thinks its a girl and vice versa

If we find out next week, we will be sharing with our families, including the kids, on next Sunday at Easter Dinner. I believe everyone is supposed to already be together (except my sister and her family). After that, I'll let you all know, so keep posted.

I really don't know what I think. I really don't care either way, but I think I'd like to experience raising a little girl from birth, so I'll say girl. I know I feel different, but my sister felt differently with her second than her first, and they were both girls. I guess we won't know until we know.

No comments: