Saturday, May 23, 2015

Boys Room

The boys' room is completed. Everything is moved. The beds are up and we are ready for the first night of Seth in a twin bed. That makes him sound so big. And I guess he is.


The boys are already enjoying target practice with their Nerf guns in their room and matching clothes (which was totally accidental. Daniel got dressed and left the house and then I let Seth pick from all of his short sleeve shirts and he picked the matching shirt.)

He has also conquered the task of climbing the ladder to Daniel's bed although he can't get down by himself and he knows to ask for help. Kinda scares me a little, but he has a lot of practice trying to be a big boy and doing what the other kids do.  And he usually does better than I expect.

Seth's crib bedding is still in/around his crib because we haven't purchased Julia's bedding so there is no reason to get rid of/sell it yet. Soon enough.

Daniel's dresser went to Haley and Haley's dresser is moving to Katelynn as soon as she makes a place for it. Hopefully this weekend. That will make the entire dresser that Katelynn and Seth shared available for Julia's non hanging clothes and other baby items like blankets and such. I believe Julia will have more clothes at any one time, so this should work nicely.

I need to go buy some hangers so I can start getting the clothes Jill loaned me washed and put up for Julia. Maybe tomorrow I'll make a trip to wally world for some things that didn't get picked up.

We are enjoying our weekend as a family by getting some things done and just hanging out. All of us, including Daddy are off until Tuesday, which I think is a first (except for vacations and such).


No comments: