Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Stuff and a Movie

So tonight we went to Lowe's and bought some of the new stuff we need for our kitchen. We are getting new cabinets and countertops. Our second estimate should be here tomorrow morning and then we will make our decision. We bought our new sink, new garbage disposal, and some accessories . We also got our hardware for our cabinets that we got off of e-bay in the mail today. My new faucet is on the way. I ordered it off of e-bay as well. I'm so excited about my new kitchen. We have been wanting to do this since we bought the house over 2 years ago, so I am thrilled we are finally able to afford to do it! When we get closer to the remodel, I will try to remember and take some before pictures so I can post before and after pics once it is completed. Posts are so much more fun with pictures. I'm sure you all agree. Tonight we were sitting on the couch watching a movie at about 9 when Sam called BJ. I knew they wanted to do something with us. I was right and we ended up going to see the new Star Trek movie in Grand Prairie. I was sure I'd be asleep since I usually go to bed earlier on Fridays than the rest of the week. The movie was pretty good since it was able to keep me awake past my bedtime. In a few short months, Jill and Sam will be in another state, so I'm enjoying every opportunity to hang out.

No comments: