Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Been a Few Days

So I've been a little busy with conference stuff and haven't had an opportunity to update. So, what has changed? Things are good. Forgiveness is a great thing, especially when its real and doesn't have selfish motives. Work is good. We are staying busy and I am feeling better about things every time I am able to get a tax return out. Tonight BJ is fishing with Tony, Tony Mac, and Tristin and I am home alone to do as I please. I am working on two posters I need to make for the conference and getting everything possible done this weekend for the conference. On the 3rd, I am paying Alissa, my best friend's daughter to help me get most of the things out of my cabinets in my kitchen. I think I can get about 80% of the stuff out of my cabinets at that point. The couple of days before the kitchen remodel, I will empty out the rest by myself. Have I told you how great it is going to be to have my kitchen done? It is going to be fabulous! It's almost July and I cannot believe it. Christmas is just around the corner and will be here before we know it. I almost e-mailed my mother-in-law a list of some of the things I would like for Christmas. She usually starts asking about August, so I guess I'm not that far ahead of the game. She would be so proud! That also means Jill will be moving away in about a month and a half. I don't think we've ever been in a different state or country for longer than 20 days, so it's going to be a life change for the both of us. I'm sure time will fly, just like it is doing now, but it's gonna be wierd with her being away for the next 4 years. I'm trying to just not think about it right now as I'm sure God will work everything out and she'll be back in no time.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hey Sandra! Just wanted to let you know that I found your blog...well, I guess it wasn't hard since you posted it on your Facebook. Anyhow, I know what your going through in remodling the kitchen, we remodeled pretty much our whole house last year...a lot of work and inconvenience. I am a fellow blogger, although I mudt admit, I am very sproradic about posting. Not the case with you from what I can see. So, where is Jill going??

~Stacy