Friday, July 3, 2009

A Little Competitive

So if you know me at all you know I am competitive. My friend Stacy who now lives in Alabama was inspired by me to update her blog more often. With that being said, she has updated twice since I have, so I have to update about something. Sometimes I am too competitive for my own good. I am off today so, Alissa came over this morning and we packed everything in the cabinets except for what I anticipate will be used between now and July 16th, when the kitchen remodel will begin. The kitchen cabinets are definitely a little bare, now. Wohoo!! Then we went to Angelo's for lunch and ate spaghetti casserole and got strawberry cheesecake to go. It was very tasty. She had never been there and it had been a while for me. Tonight I need to go grocery shopping and cook some desserts for Sunday. We are having an all church cook-out after church Sunday morning and I am bringing Italian Cream Cake and Frozen Strawberry Pies. Yummy! Tomorrow we are going to Bop's for the day and then I need to finish my Sunday school lesson tomorrow. Then it's back to work on Monday. Next Friday and Saturday we are having a campout for our church kids, so I'm sure that'll be fun and hot. God, a nice breeze next weekend would be greatly appreciated. I hope to get some pictures to post and write about. I know that a post is so much better with pictures, so I'm working on it for my few faithful readers.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Ah, a little competition is a good thing :) I am glad that we can inspire each other to keep up with our blogs. I think I got my mom interested in blogging now too...it's like an epidemic.

whatever said...

It is so addicting!