Monday, July 27, 2009

The Kitchen is DONE!!!! Wohoo!!!

Ok, so the kitchen is really really done! Here are some final pictures.
The first set is from the opposite end of the kitchen than the other pics I've been posting, but I think it gives you a better picture of the countertops and my new fabulous sink and faucet!
In other exciting news, it looks like I will be getting a new car here in the next couple of weeks. BJ is working Saturday morning, so I think I am going to ask my dad to go test drive a few small SUVs with me. I'm sure he'll be thrilled since he loves to look for cars for other people. My sister, Jill, and her husband, Sam, are going to buy my car from me before they move to Illinois in 2 weeks, so we are kinda under the gun as far as getting a new car goes. The conference this week was great! God really moved and I'm glad I could be a part of it. God is just so good.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oooh~La~La...looks good!

Rachel Moss said...

Love, love, love the white cabinets.

Me said...

Going through & reading your blog from the beginning :) Very nice cabinets! The first thing we did when we bought our home was sand down & paint all the 70s era kitchen cabinets! It had to be done before I was willing to unpack my kitchen stuff... they were pretty grody!