Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Process

I thought I would write a little about what is going on and where we are in this whole kitchen remodel. The cabinets are up, most of the hardware is on, and the spice rack is being installed this afternoon. The cabinets really are white, even though they don't look it in the pictures. The kitchen makes me feel very small. I think I'm going to need to get some new things for my kitchen once it is complete like things to better organize inside my cabinets. So, for anyone out there that plans on buying me something for my birthday, and hasn't yet, maybe a gift card to Kohls or Bed, Bath, & Beyond would be a good idea. On Friday morning, our countertops will be installed starting at about 9. They came yesterday and measured the new cabinets so we would make sure the countertops would fit with the new additions. On Saturday, the plumber is coming to install my new sink, fixtures, garbage disposal, and reinstall the dishwasher. Thanks Dad for agreeing to sit over at my house while the rest of us are at the conference in Addison! By the time I get home on Saturday, hopefully my kitchen will be done and ready for me to move back in. I will post more pictures once the countertops are in and then again after the plumbing is all completed.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I wish I had a spice rack!!! All of my spices are jumbled up in a cabinet and I always end up having to take everything out in order to find what I am looking for.