Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good For Me

Tonight Shannon and I went to a Turbo Kick class at the local gym. It was very similar to the class I went to on Jan 1st, so that helped me stay up with the instructor. It was a different instructor, but the routine was the same. That class is a beating, but I like leaving the gym knowing that I did something good for myself. I was definitely not perfect (far from it) but it feels good to go to a group exercise class. It's addicting, or at least for me it is. I'm looking forward to my Saturday morning cardio dance class. I miss not going on Monday mornings since I've been back at work, but whatever I can do is better than nothing. I really never thought I would be someone who liked going to the gym, but I look forward to the next class I can take.

No comments: