Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lovely Day Off

So, tomorrow I am off and finally getting a much deserved break from work. Trust me that it will not be a lazy day as I already have many things planned for my day off. I am getting up bright and early to attend a Turbo Kick class with an instructor I've never had before. I opted for this so that I can have a longer time uninterrupted to go to the church and decorate for the new unit for children's church and still get my workout in. I have a few things planned as far as decorations go, but I'm not good at estimating how long it will take. After that, I am going to get my hair cut and think about cooking something for dinner. My plans are always great, but we'll have to wait and see what actually gets done. I'm pretty determined to at least start all of the things on my list. Tonight we decided to go to Cha Chas for dinner. BJ invited his parents to join us and it was really nice. After we ate, we sat around for a while and had some great conversation. It was really nice, and since I know you are reading this, Maggie, we should definitely do this more often. So tonight I will stay up as late as I want and do whatever I want because I am a free lady tomorrow to do whatever my heart desires on my lovely day off.

No comments: