Monday, March 18, 2013

Haley's Birthday Shindig...2 month late

 For Haley's birthday, her friend, Angeles spent the night. I think their favorite part is that all the little siblings, except Seth, go spend the night elsewhere so its just them.  I let Haley decide what she wanted to do for entertainment.
 They chose to have a Free Willy marathon. They watched 3 out of the 4 movies. I would have been bored and actually didn't watch a single movie all the way through, but Haley was determined to be able to say they watched them all.
 The girls helped decorate the house and the cake and Haley was so proud of her creation. She chose a puppy dog theme, green icing, and sprinkles.
We had a small family party where she got cowboy boots as her gift from us. She was so shocked! After Katelynn got her cowboy boots for her birthday, Haley was so upset and complained about how not fair it was, so she was quite surprised that I had bought her boots as well.

Haley  - I tell you all the time how glad I am that God picked you to be our oldest child. Your place in our family is very important and custom made by God just for you. I know that you are learning to hear God and to make choices that please him, and I couldn't be prouder. You are such a great big sister and daughter.You are a beautiful young lady and we love you so much!

~Mom and Dad

No comments: