Sunday, April 13, 2014

Open Opportunity

Today during the second service, I was worshiping and God was loving on me and honestly, I wasn't paying attention to anyone else.  And then Pastor addressed me with a few short words, "Sandra, is God speaking to you?"

For the few of you who read my blog and do not go to church with me, let me share how God has been moving at my church.  We are a Spirit-led church and by that I mean that there are times when we are worshiping or in God's presence when he speaks to different ones who obey what God says and we follow whatever God wants to do in that moment. There are a few people that God uses in this way often and who Pastor asks if God is speaking to when he doesn't have clarity from God as to where God is leading. 

Pastor asking me that certain question was confirmation in my spirit that God is moving me there. I know that God had spoken to me for the people in the past and there really hasn't been opportunity to run with what God was showing me (or God was just speaking to me for me and teaching me to hear him more clearly). Today, God had not spoken to me, so I quickly said no, but I know God will speak as long as I keep my ears open, and I know the opportunity will come again. Praise God!!

Speaking of speaking, I was able to preach at my church a few weeks ago, and really feel like I should post a link to that sermon here.


It was my first time and it takes me a little while to get into it and I start to ramble at the end, but God's Word will never return void.  I pray that God uses this for his glory. 

I shared this with a friend and her response was "Start asking God what is next." So I have been and I believe that he is moving me into a new ministry for him in the coming days.  Praise God!!

Not because of who I am, but because of who He is in me! My prayer is that God will keep leading and I'll be willing to follow, for the sake of His name and His glory!

No comments: