Wednesday, October 28, 2009

God's Timing is Perfect!

There is freedom in knowing that God's timing is not flawed in the least bit. If you know me, you know I love to plan and organize things. At first, I was having some major issues with God not following my plans. You may think that sounds silly, but honestly, when you are used to being able to control everything and you are suddenly faced with something you cannot control, it can be a little rough. Over time I've realized that it's actually kinda nice that when it comes to God, I don't have to worry about him not getting things done by the deadline or not meeting my expectations because God's timing is totally perfect! That's doesn't mean I'll understand his timing, but I don't need to micromanage God because he has it all under his control and he never fails me. Never!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Never! Love you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!