Saturday, March 8, 2014

Waiting and Praying

This last week I finished putting together the message God gave me so now it's just a waiting game until the 23rd. Praying and waiting. Waiting and praying.

I've been praying in the Spirit mostly and letting God lead my prayers concerning that service. I guess you could say I am letting God stretch me and he is definitely doing that. I am asking God for some big things for that service.

I am not so worried about the sermon itself but more about the delivery. In the past when I have put together lessons (primarily for Sunday School) I have held back my excitement probably in fear that it would not be reciprocated. I have not felt free to express myself as God was leading, so I have put a damper on the anointing to save face.

So I am praying for freedom. Total freedom to speak the Word of God boldly. Freedom to get excited about the truth God is revealing through his word. Freedom to let God speak and move through me and touch others. 

Where the Spirit of The Lord is, there is freedom. And since he lives in me, I can be totally free to be all God has designed me to be, without hesitation or second guessing. 

God has also led me to pray for fertile soil that receives the seed of God's word and  allows it to affect them.

I am excited to see what God has in store!

No comments: