Saturday, October 14, 2017

Stirring Hearts

I know I've said this more than once, especially lately, so if you feel like you've already heard this and I'm being redundant, feel free to skip on by. I'm seeing God's hand on hearts so clearly right now.  There are several people who God has opened up my eyes to kind of see what they are going through and I've begun to pray for them. When people talk, I listen and I'm hearing so much more than what they are saying (if that even makes sense). God's been leading my prayers very specifically for these people and it's pretty awesome!

The main thing I'm seeing is that people are looking and I'm not really sure they even know what they are looking for, but I feel like God is bringing them to a place where they can see their own condition. And my prayer more times than not has been, "God keep on stirring." As long as people are in a place of dissatisfaction, that's a good thing. It's when people think everything's fine that they are in a dangerous place. When they rely on their selves and are fooled into thinking they can handle it all, they don't see any need for God.

On a kind of unrelated note, I love that I have friends who God uses to stir me. Who share what God's been showing them and it just blows me away. I like to be challenged. I like to be forced to study or look something up, cause it's in those moments that I grow. I love that discussion and Im so grateful for those friendships!

God, keep stirring, keep drawing, keep pulling us and we will answer.

No comments: