Sunday, August 16, 2009

Up, up and away....

Tomorrow we are on our way to Cozymel. I really don't enjoy going to new places and doing new things, especially when that new place is somewhere that I won't understand what is going on. I've been told that Cozymel is so touristy (if that's a word) that almost everyone speaks English. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. BJ is trying to convince me I'll have fun, but at this point I'm still unsure. I'll have to update you about all this weeks happenings when we return on Friday evening. Until then, pray for our safe travels and that I'll chill out and get some relaxing in and have fun!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeah girl, relax and have fun!!

Jill said...

So, did you have fun? I want to see some pictures! Love You!

Sandra said...

Jill, you should check my facebook. I haven't felt like updating my blog, but there are at least pics on facebook.