Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 2 The Meaning of Your Blogger Name

At first our blog name was B.J. and Sandra.  When B.J. started his own blog, I felt like I needed to change the name of the blog since he would no longer be contributing to this one.  At about the same time, we got placement of our kiddos and our family grew from 2 to 5 overnight.  Hence the name, Fowler Five.

The one problem with the blog name would be what God has next for us.  As you should be well aware, we fully expect God to continue to grow our family.  No, we are not the next Duggar Family, but when this family of five becomes more, the blog name will definitely need a facelift.

I have a friend, who has just started the plan to domestically adopt an infant. I only share that because she pointed out a verse this week on facebook that just blew me away.

God will be done when he is done and he will see us through to the fulfillment of his promises in our lives, whatever that means.  I'm excited to see what God has next for the Fowler Five.

No comments: