Monday, January 20, 2014

Because of Who He Is

Happy Monday everyone! Church services were great yesterday and I am ready to tackle the next two busy weeks of year end payroll reporting.

While some people would choose to be stressed and anxious about what the next days hold, I choose put a smile in my face and just keep moving forward through the work and challenges.

Why? Not because I have it all together or because my plan is completely formed including every possible detail, but because I know the God I serve is in control and I know who He is.

Jehovah Jireh. My provider. The one who takes care of me. Providing all I need. Physically, emotionally, mentally, it doesn't matter. Because He is able. He is more than enough for me.

There is not a struggle I face or an obstacle I must overcome that He doesn't know about. He is far greater, stronger, and more capable than I can even grasp.

There is nothing that surprises Him or catches him off guard. He isn't worried or scared when he sees the next hurdle on the horizon because he has already made a way for me to be victorious over it. He doesn't lose sleep or wring his hands in anticipation of the future. He has already planned it all and he knows his plans are good. 

Yet even in all his power and strength he chooses to have relationship with me. To draw me close to his side and hold me in the palm of his hands. To gently lead and guide my every step. In love.

See, there is really no reason for me to waste my time in worry and fret, because God is for me and nothing is impossible with him.

No comments: