Friday, January 31, 2014

Stronger

I feel pretty weak right now. Primarily due to the fact that the battles I am fighting are totally out of my control. As much as I have learned I can't control everything, I still feel better and more hopeful when I see some glimmer of God moving in my circumstances or in me to bring me to victory. God knows I like to see the whole picture but he is teaching me to trust him when I don't understand and can't figure out what he is doing.

But whether I see all the pieces or how God is working it all together or not , I do know that I am stronger than I used to be. Because of the difficulties of life I have lived through and come out victorious. Because of the grace of God. I have been shaken to my very core and God has proven himself faithful. And I have learned to hold on to his unchanging hand a little bit tighter. I have learned he is trustworthy. I have learned nothing is impossible for him. 

So though I may appear frail and my flesh may be weak, the God in me is making me stronger. One trial at a time. And I can  say with certainty that He is good.

No comments: