Saturday, February 8, 2014

Drawing Me

As much as I would love to say I always do want God wants, I don't. I am human and I fail. Often times because obeying God isn't always convenient. It's stepping out of your comfort zone that shows God he can trust you. 

And as much as I strive and try, the thing lately that keeps me going and working is the fact that God is desiring to be with me more than I with him.

 We are so blinded sometimes to think that our struggle to please God is a one-sided journey. God wants us. To be with us. To have us close to him and not just for our benefit. For his too. After all he created us to worship him for his pleasure.

He is ever drawing us to his side, yearning for us to respond and choose to draw close to him.

Do you hear him? He's there and he loves you and desires you more than you will ever know. 

No comments: