Monday, April 6, 2015

It's a ....

I really hate how when I start a blog with exciting news, and then post it to Facebook, using networked blogs, the first few sentences of the blog show up as a preview. So just to make you all actually go to my blog to read, I have added these few sentences of rambling.

So since I found out what the gender of our new baby was on Wednesday and since all of the family would be together for Easter lunch, I decided to let the kids find out with the grandparents watching. I decided to fill 20 balloons and put a piece of paper in each, with one saying "It's a _____." They would have to pop the balloons and find the secret message to share with everyone watching. Bj videod the reveal, so I'll let you watch it.



For whatever reason, Seth was scared (he usually loves popping balloons.) By chance the message was in the very last balloon. The kids responses are great! Daniel left the room upset.

More details to follow. Ha! You have to watch the video to find out!

No comments: