Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Baby Days - 37w6d

I know I haven't posted in a while and honestly, I feel like I haven't had a chance to breathe, let alone blog about it. Life is busy getting ready for Julia. I only have a few more things to handle before I can be ready mentally:

Missionette promotion is on Sunday and I'm in charge. I was asked what the back up plan is and there isn't one. I have about 5 things left to do for that and I've passed off the reception preparation to my mom.

I have about 3 more project for work to finish. I keep thinking the main tedious task is almost over and then I find another snake to squash. 

Need to pack my bags for the hospital and get the car seat base installed.

Went to the doctor today and we have moved the induction date up to next Thursday August 27th. He had a few more important inductions moved to the date I wanted so here we are. 6 more working days, 8 more days until she is here. I have to call on Thursday to figure out when we have to be at the hospital a week after that. Dr. W expects it to be first thing in the morning, like last time. 

Just like last time, he thinks she's gonna be smaller than Seth maybe, but admitted he could be off a pound either way. I really wanted a regular size baby, but healthy is good either way. I don't plan to stay at the hospital more than one night, but we'll see. I just know that last time, the sooner I got out of that bed, the quicker I healed.

Total weight gain is 18 pounds. Y'all, I have no more doctors visits. This is getting real. Real crazy!

Symptoms this last month include feeling huge, started waddling, hips hurting, hard to breathe and sing, off and on nausea and feeling over full. Tired a lot, just generally feeling done!

Party of 7 coming right up!

No comments: