Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sidetracked

Ever been distracted? Sidetracked?  We live in such a busy world, especially for mom's who are trying to manage each kids wants/needs, with a job, and husband.

And for me, on top of that, I have God speaking. Now, I am not at all saying that is a bad thing but I have no fewer than 5 things God is stirring in me regarding ministry. Honestly I have so much going on spiritually, mentally, emotionally, it's hard to know where to even start to take steps to move forward and which thing I should focus on and which to ignore until later. So I pray God will give direction and help me keep the main thing the main thing and not waste time on distractors. That he'll help me know where to focus and what order to pursue the things he's laid before me.

Because you know (or you should know) if the devil can't stop you cold from moving forward his next step is to distract you. And not always with bad things, with good things too. Cause a God thing at the wrong time is a good thing that could've been AMAZING if we just would wait for His timing.
Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil. Proverbs 4:25-27
I know God is moving NOW and I don't want to be wasting time with sidetrackers or distractions. So I'm carefully listening and moving (at what seems a snail's pace) as I'm getting a little direction one day at a time.

God, helps us to hear you clearly, to following you intentionally, to move with you as you move!!




No comments: