Saturday, March 21, 2009

An easy day at work

Today I worked about 6.5 hours and it was actually nice. I know you all think I'm crazy because working on a Saturday when you've already worked all week isn't supposed to be a good thing. Yes, I'm tired of working and yes, I'm ready for April 15th to get here, but today I was renewed and it was nice to get some things that have been on the back burner for a while done. I guess its true that God's mercies are new every morning. I'm excited about church tomorrow. I am playing and singing on the praise and worship team and then I get to play piano for the miracle service tomorrow night. I really like playing with Sis. Beard. I'm not quite sure what has changed in me, but I used to dread playing the piano and now I'm looking for opportunities to minister. I guess God can change anyone's perspective.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I really like playing with Sis Beard too. Maybe it's because she is always so excited when she is leading worship. Part of it is getting to have all of the different harmonies together. It was fun Sunday night. Love ya!