Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm Way Behind....Are you Surprised?

So spring is just not a good time to promise a daily update for Lent. I am currently working a lot of hours and thinking about something to blog is just not high on my list. I'm not complaining. Last year this time, I was working a lot of hours and taking 2 classes at UTA to finish up my Masters and studying for the CPA exam. The advantage of having a lot of things to do is that I can come up with a good excuse why not to work late or on Saturday mornings. Now, I have no excuses so I just keep trucking along, one tax return at a time. On a side a note, we finally have a follower of our blog. It's my sister and her husband, but at least it is someone. Maybe once they move to Illinois in August we will actually be able to keep up with each other through our blogs and this will have a purpose apart from me sharing stories of our uneventful life with whoever may be reading out there.

No comments: