Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Quote and a Note

“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” - Bill Cosby Do you realize how much energy we spend trying to please everyone else? I know that for me, it can be a lot at times. I am doing much better with this than I used to, but sometimes I still struggle with trying to please everyone and running myself ragged. I'm not saying that it isn't nice to please people sometimes, but if that is what you spend all you energy on, you have nothing left to give for things that really matter. I think we should all decide to give up on this endeavor, because we will never please everyone all the time. And just as Cosby said, this is the only way to failure and I hate failing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What part of illi are they moving to? We just recently moved from there.
-pb