Thursday, May 21, 2009

1 Year

Ok, so I'm a little late in posting, but on May 10th I had been out of school for one year. WOW! Time flies! I am really enjoying all my free time and being able to choose what to do when I'm not working. That doesn't really mean I'm not busy, because if you know me you know I like staying busy. I am still teaching Sunday School, Missionettes, Children's church once a month, playing piano on the praise team every week and singing once a month, and now I have added a new responsibility. I am currently working on planning a ladies conference. I am in charge of registration and I am really loving getting to be in charge of that. A few years ago, I would have been scared to death to have to be in charge, but God has changed me and I am more than happy to use the talents God has given me for his kingdom.

No comments: