Tuesday, May 26, 2009

God's Ways and Randomness

As soon as I admit I am broken hearted, I realize that every single song on the CD I am currently listening to talks about God taking care of and restoring the broken hearted. It's amazing how God knows exactly what I need. (See previous post) In other news, I have a doctor's appointment on Monday, so if you think about it, I would appreciate your prayers. Also, BJ and I have finally decided what we are doing for vacation. We are going to Rivera Maya to an all inclusive resort for a week. We are very excited to do something we have never done before. We are planning on going the week of August 17th, so we are working quickly to get our passports and everything ready to go. We are about 11 weeks out. Wohoo!! I love vacation!! Man, this post is getting really random. I keep saying I am going to get my cabinets and countertops replaced in my kitchen this summer, but I haven't really done anything about it until now. I figure, since it is June next week, I should probably get my behind in gear. Yesterday I found a couple of companies in Arlington/Fort Worth and e-mailed them to set up a time for a consultation and estimate. I just heard back from the second company and am planning to get the estimates done this weekend. Shannon at work is so proud. She is one of those people that when she decides to do something, she gets it done. So, here's my tribute to Shannon. I played drums on Sunday at church. It was fun and I even did a few fill-ins. Jill would be so proud! If you are still reading, I would guess you are as addicted to reading blogs as I am. Actually I'm not sure anyone reads this besides me and BJ. So there's the update. I hope it provided a few minutes of entertainment for our faithful readers, if there are any of you.

2 comments:

Jason Sargeant said...

I'm sure there are a few of us. ;-)

Jill said...

I am proud. :-)