Tuesday, May 5, 2009

God Stops

Have you ever taken the time to look back at life and see where God was working behind the scenes and you didn't even notice? In Sunday School a couple of weeks ago we talked about passing on God stories to future generations. Today I purchased a journal to be used to record answered prayers and ways God is moving in my life as they happen. I hope to be able to look back and be encouraged by God's hand at work in my life. God is doing amazing things and I want to remember and give thanks for his goodness toward me. "One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts. They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness." Psalms 145: 4-7

No comments: