Monday, December 7, 2009

Love is Not Easily Angered

Have you ever met someone that was always offended? It's like they walk around looking for something to take offense at. Well I decided over a year ago that was not going to be me. I was always the one who was oversensitive and was always getting my feelings hurt. I had to come to the realization that generally people are not out to get you and hurt your feelings. I had to make a decision that no matter what things looked like, I was not going to be offended, especially by what may or may not have actually been intended to hurt me. A lot of times people get offended because they read into what people say and assume their intentions are the worse. In all honesty, most people are too self centered to spend their time concocting some plan to hurt someone else. People are fragile and say things they don't mean and we should all decide to not be easily angered or offended by others. We all mess things up sometimes, but deciding to not be offended is the best decision I have ever made. Besides, if people have a problem with me, they should take it up with my Father, because it is Him they are really offending.

No comments: