Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Everything New

This week is definitely one full of new things for our growing family. I thought about starting this post with all the new things coming but wanted to make you actually click on the link and go to the blog to find out our news. Am I being cruel or what?

New name, new house, new BROTHER!!

That's right. We are having a boy. We are thrilled that baby looks perfect and everything has gone so well. I am also kinda glad because we couldn't decided on a girl name. And I don't know if we are having any more kids and have been wanting the name we've picked for a while. Bj says no more kids and I just say I don't know what God has for us so I can't rule it out right now.

New name.

The kids have been back and forth about changing their last name to Fowler. Partially I think just because they have had so much change in their young lives. But matter how they feel about name changed they are definitely excited about adoption. It has been a long time coming. We have had them for 8 months and a week. We are on our way to Houston for the adoption which will happen tomorrow morning. So glad to be here, finally.

New house.

We are closing on our new house Friday morning. We got the settlement statement and I was floored to see that we are paying $1500 less than we made on the sale of our house. I am just amazed we are being paid to move into a 15 year newer house with almost twice as much square footage.

Sunday when we were singing "Lord you are good to me" I couldn't help but think of where I was when God gave me that song and where we are now. God is so good!

2 comments:

Paula-Beth said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!

The Ziebarth Family said...

Congrats on the new boy!!!