Monday, June 23, 2014

Silence

It's been a while since I blogged really from my heart other than sharing things about the kids. This is partly due to the fact that I have been dealing with kids stuff and partially because I didnt really have much to share, spiritually speaking.

I am preaching again at my church on Sunday July 6th and have really been just trying to get some direction from God about what he would have me to share. I still don't have total clarity but am trying to differentiate what God is teaching me for me and what is for the church body. I feel like I know how the Spirit wants to minister but not quite sure how God wants me to get there. I am sure God will lead me as he always does, but it just isn't all together yet. If you think about it, please pray for me as I try to get it all at least some what together. I know God wants me to trust him to lead, but would really like to be able to prepare a little more between now and then so that I can follow however he leads that day.

My parents were out of town yesterday and I led worship in their place. I really wasn't as nervous as I usually am and really feel like I was able to worship more freely and therefore lead the people into worship better than times before. I am so thankful for God's anointing that goes before me and makes a way.

I plan to blog some about vacation soon. Maybe this weekend. And that blog will even have pictures. I am sure you are waiting on pins and needles for that. We had a greats time, but more on that later.

No comments: