Friday, October 3, 2014

Young Man

Daniel has made it the entire 6 weeks without a single folder sign. Last year he made it 1 week the entire year. He is getting it! He is a rock star!  I am so proud of him. He has become my helper around the house and is often found emptying or filling the dishwasher or asking if he can help with other things around the house.

He is still struggling with organization at school, but with him doing better staying on task I know he will get it.

Last Sunday during church he was writing a letter to God. I won't share the details of what it said because that's kind of a private thing, but it showed that he is seeking God and hungry for God to reveal himself to my young man. I know God hears him but we are working on encouraging Daniel to know that God does love him and he can never do anything that will change that. Coming from his background, he needs a lot of reassurance.

I've been praying that God will speak to him clearly so he knows he is not forgotten. My son is turning into a great young man! I know that if he keeps trying to hear God, God will speak.

No comments: