Saturday, February 21, 2015

12w3d

 I am only posting today because I was asked to post more preggo pics, so here you go!



How Far Along: 12Weeks 3 Days
Size of the Baby: About the size of plum, 2.1 inches long a .49 ounces
Total Weight Gain/Loss: None.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. On occasion I can wear a non-maternity top if it's a less fitted style, but pants are limited to either maternity or loose like lounge/pajama pants.
Gender: Don't know yet. I'd like a girl (since I've never had a baby girl to dress up and such) but Seth was such an easy baby (at least partially due to being a no fuss boy) so maybe we need a boy who is less high maintenance than a girl and all her accessories. We do have names picked out (if I don't change my mind) but don't think we'll share until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl.
Movement:I really think I've felt movement, but it hasn't been consistent. Since this is the second time around, I think I'm more aware of what it feels like.
What I Miss Most: Energy. I am easily irritated,  but I'm not sure if that is due to the pregnancy or gearing up for tax season.
Cravings: Nothing too specific. Last week I wanted ranch and salad so I could cover it in ranch dressing. I also bought some veggies to dip in ranch, and then the craving subsided. I may cut up a cucumber to dip in ranch today as it sounds good again. Food cravings come and go pretty quickly. I can eat whatever I want but I tend to steer clear of large portions of meat.
Symptoms:Nausea is gone. If I overeat I am more uncomfortable than before pregnancy in similar situations. I tend to get out of breath easier. I believe this baby/my uterus is up higher this time around and I feel it more in my lungs/rib area.Weirdly enough, I am still able to sleep on my belly. I am pretty sure that by this point with Seth, that was not comfortable at all. I don't think I'm sleeping straight on my belly, maybe turned to the side a little, but on my belly none the less.
Best Moment of the week: Nothing really special since the last post. Pretty much life as normal. Next doctor's appointment is on 03/02 so you'll get another post around that time.

No comments: