Sunday, October 18, 2015

Back At It Again

Today I got the opportunity to preach at my home church again. Since about half way through the pregnancy, I've been taking a break from this kind of ministry. I can't imagine why anyone would think I was exhausted or needed a bit of a break (Ha!Ha!).

Like most other times, I felt a little unprepared to share God's word. I do all that I can to prepare as far as studying but God requires that I depend on him, and I think that feeling a little unsure is God's way of making sure that happens.

Since God has started opening these doors, there is one thing I have prayed and desired more than anything. That God would confirm His word with signs following. (Mark 16:20) And today he did just that. Praise God!!  There is nothing better than God saying "Good job! You did exactly what I asked!" by choosing to use the word he spoke through you to touch others in a very visible way.

Back to preaching today and back to work tomorrow. I'm ready to get back to my new normal.

No comments: