Monday, November 30, 2009

I Love Time Off!

So, my sister and her hubby Sam came in on Wednesday and were here until yesterday afternoon. We played a lot of games and had a lot of fun. The time went by so quickly and now we are counting down the next three weeks until they come back for Christmas. While I was off I got quite a bit accomplished. I have started a habit of going to the gym and am really enjoying it. Me and Beej went together yesterday and I got a good run in. My grandparents are still in town for a few days so we are going over to my parents again tonight. We have been spending basically every evening over there since last Tuesday. We are both so glad to be getting a break from cooking (except for the things I made for Thanksgiving). My grandpa likes to have little projects to work on while he is in town, so on Wednesday, they installed an attic door in my garage. This year after the Christmas decorations come down, I'll get to haul my stuff up to attic and it won't take so much space in my garage. Thanks Grandpa and Dad and Mom! My current projects include finishing decorating the house (the tree is up and the outdoor lights are up, but the rest needs to be finished), sending Christmas Cards (last year they never got done), Christmas shopping, memorizing my lines for various Christmas productions, and painting the backdrops for the Christmas play. I am hoping to get the first two done during my free hour after BJ goes to bed the next couple of days. We haven't been home in the evening since we are spending as much time as possible with the family and it has been hard to get some of these projects done. I love that they are able to come visit, it just puts a few things on the back burner for now. Wednesday I have got to get most of the first back drop completed. I am running out of time. I don't even have an idea for the second backdrop yet, so that one may take me a little longer to figure out. Our Christmas play is on December 20th, so I must get those done soon. Maybe some day soon I'll have some great, deep post about my thoughts, but for now I am doing good to just get something posted so all you get is my long list of things to be done.

No comments: