Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Prego Post #2

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 14 weeks 3 days
Size of baby: About 3 1/2 inches from head to bottom and weighs about 1.5 ounces.  The size of a lemon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1 pound
Maternity Clothes:I am mostly wearing normal bottoms with my belly band and some maternity shirts.  I don't really have to wear maternity shirts, but I have a lot.  Also I want to look pregnant and not just chubby and maternity shirts do the trick. And they are comfy.
Gender: Don't know yet, but I think its a girl for now anyways.  There isn't really a reason, just a feeling. Speaking of which if you want to put in your two cents about the gender, please answer the poll at the top left of the blog.  We don't have an ultrasound set up for the gender determination yet, but I'd guess that will get set up at my next appointment around 17 weeks.  I'd like to know before we leave for vacation at the end of June, but we'll see.
Movement: None yet.
Sleep: I don't sleep in well, even when I can. I am not sure if this is the pregnancy or just my body adjusting to three kiddos. I also get up about once a night to go to the bathroom. Before pregnancy I always slept through the whole night.
What I miss: My stomach feeling normal. I don't really feel sick, just different. And being able to be super woman.  I usually go all the time, but I have to take it easier and allow time for breaks since I tire easy.
Cravings: None really.  Don't have much of an appetite still.
Symptoms: Fatigue, tender breasts, get lightheaded or dizzy if I stand up too fast
Best moment this week: Got to hear the heartbeat at my last appointment on the 14th.  I am happy to be past being nauseous and to feel kinda normal mostly. I am also glad to be past the time of highest risk for miscarriage.  Ya'll this is actually happening to me and we are so grateful to God for his goodness!


I have a few more weekly pics to post but our memory card reader isn't working so I have to get my tech support (B.J) to figure it out or fix it or whatever.


I am deep in packing our house up so we can move in the next couple of weeks.  We just found out that the offer we put on a house was accepted, so we are moving forward with inspection and appraisal.


It's crazy times at our house, but I love it!  I am so excited to get everything moved and settled. God is sooo good!!

No comments: