Saturday, October 5, 2013

Expecting Great Things

I love Sundays.  Yes, they are quite busy for me, by choice, but I love them, nonetheless. 

This week I am expecting God to do some amazing things at church. Why, you might ask? Because I know the devil has been alive and well this week, attacking God's own. Trying to wear us out. Trying to distract us so we aren't open to hear God clearly or receive fully all that God has.  So if we can continue to recognize the source of our current struggles, and not let the devil gain the victory, I am convinced that God is ready to show up in a big way tomorrow at church.

We can't let the devil win this time. I'm sure he won't quit distracting and attacking us until we put him in his place. Don't give up. Don't give in, but stand strong on the promises of God. 

And expect God to do great thing on your behalf!

Disclaimer: Yes, I am speaking mainly to my church family, but God is the same no matter where you live or go to church and He desires to love you and strengthen you through every struggle of this life. Trust him, stand on His word, and wait and see Him fulfill His word to you.

No comments: