Saturday, January 17, 2015

So soon!!

Today I bit the bullet and marched down to Motherhood Maternity and bought some jeans. Now, I know I am only 7.5 weeks pregnant and I am not showing really, but I also know that attempting to wear normal jeans, even unbuttoned and even with a bellyband yesterday was miserable.

So I got three pairs of jeans that should last me until the baby arrives in August. Jeans are really the only thing I need. I saved all of my maternity clothes plus the few items my sister added to the collection during her last pregnancy so I should be set. The seasons should be close to the same as last time since Texas summer/fall aren't really that different.

Most of my normal (non-maternity) work clothes were on the bigger side since I was at my skinniest before I became pregnant and hadn't bought new smaller clothes really. All that to say, it should be a little while before I need to pull all of my maternity clothes out of the attic.

Bj and I really struggled with girl names with Seth but didn't have to resolve that once we found out he was a boy. So now, I am mulling over some names and trying to come up with another boy name that I like and girl names. Generally I have come up with names I like and then run them by BJ. He doesn't tend to have an opinion unless it is negative so that will at least help me eliminate names. The way I figure, I have about 10-11 weeks to at least get a couple of options ready.  Nothing like starting early. That is so not typical Sandra behavior. Ha!

So grateful for the chance to do this again! God is so good!

No comments: