Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Good Days

Sunday was good. I guess I say that a lot. In the afternoon, we had an "all church" sing and share service. When we first got the kids, I taught them some scripture songs and each of them sang at a similar service. They have since grown up and mostly decided not to participate since then.

But this time, they each played percussion for my parents' song (bongos, congos, and tambourine). In addition, Haley quoted Psalm 91 and Katelynn played piano and sang "God is so Good." Seth entertained the few early comers with all the songs he knows. He loves the microphone. I was proud of all of them.

Tomorrow I have Haley's annual ARD/IEP meeting at school. I hate these meetings. I'm trying to get a good attitude, but I'm really struggling today. I always get emotional and cry and I'm sure that will be more likely since I am pregnant.

And to close this short post, I will add a preggo pic. I am 17 weeks tomorrow.
I really think I gained 3-4 pounds before I even saw the doctor at 10 weeks and have been basically holding steady since. I am also pretty sure I have gained 3 pounds or so in the last month, and expect to get scolded at the next doctor's appointment. Maybe if I prepare myself, I won't feel bad when it comes. :)



No comments: