Friday, September 11, 2009

Times By: Tenth Avenue North I know I need You I need to love You I'd love to see You but it's been so long

I long to feel You I feel this need for You I need to hear You Is that so wrong?

Now You pull me near You When we're close I fear You Still I'm afraid to tell you all that I've done

Are You done forgiving? Can You look past my pretending? I'm so tired of defending what I've become What have I become?

But I hear You say My love is over It's underneath It's inside It's in between

The times that you doubt me And when you can't feel The times that you question Is this for real?

The times that you're broken The times that you mend The times you hate me The times that you bend

My love is over It's underneath It's inside It's in between

The times that you're healing And when your heart breaks The times that you feel like you've fallen from grace

The times that you're hurting The times that you heal The times you go hungry and are tempted to steal

In times of confusion In chaos and pain I'm there in your sorrow under the weight of your shame

I'm there through your heart-ache I'm there in the storm My love I will keep you by my power alone

I don't care where you've fallen or where you have been I'll never forsake you My love never ends It never ends

No comments: