Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boy Room

Finally got around to getting the bed set up in our third bedroom for a boy. If you'll remember from this post, getting all of the bed was quite an ordeal. The rails were delivered while we were on vacation, so today my parents came over to put up our new kitchen light and set up the bed while they were here. I helped a little, but am really trying to be careful since I did just have surgery ya know. We are leaving the rooms pretty basic (bed & bedding but nothing else) until we actually have kids so we can adjust the rooms to fit them. So here's a pic of the boy room.
I also had a few special visitors today. Bethany and Alyssa came to visit and check on me and I managed to get a picture of that sweet girl.
She has really grown up and is coming out of her shell since I last watched her. We played with books and this kitchen/cooking set I have. We really should get together more often since they live only 6 houses down the road. I always say that and then it never happens. I guess I just have a lot going on right now.

No comments: