Sunday, October 9, 2011

K - the Kutie

(It's my blog and I can spell cutie with a K if I want to.  Besides I couldn't find an alliteration with the letter K that fit, so it is what it is.)

K is my baby and she is at a really fun age. The best word to describe her, besides cute, would be moody.  One moment she is happy and laughing and the next she is crying.  We are trying to teach her to ask us to do things and not demand it of us, but that is a work in progress.  I'm sure since she is so cute, she has learned most people will respond to her cuteness and demands.  Well not this mommy.

She is the most ticklish little girl I have ever met.  Seriously, you can't even help her button her pants without her laughing.  So fun! Everything tickles her.  She has this normal laugh, and then what I'd like to call her evil laugh.  It isn't really evil, it is just deeper and comes from lower in her gut.  Cracks me up!!  She is not shy to tell you what she wants, which is generally a good thing.  Much better than when you have to guess in my opinion. She will copy whatever you do and thinks it is so funny.

K loves to be held and hugged. She is such a snuggle bug and I love it.  Right now she prefers me to BJ most of the time but has her moments when she wants him too.  It'll just a take a little time I think.

She likes to sing and when playing by herself will sing to herself.  I never can quite understand what she is singing, but she has a pretty little voice.

She calls BJ, DJ most of the time. She has the most southern accent of any of the kids.  I think it is because she is almost always smiling when she talks. She will not be overlooked and her voice gets louder each time she has to repeat herself.

She can be shy if she doesn't know you and is probably the most clingy to me, but I think that is because of her age.

She loves her baby dolls and is very motherly to them. She is good with sharing with her siblings.

She loves to wear my "flop flops" and I love the fact she calls them "flop flops." So cute!!

I love my baby girl so much and can't wait to watch her grow up and learn to love God!

No comments: