Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kid Dedication

On Sunday, July 18th, our kids were dedicated to the Lord.  We were not allowed for our kids to participate in any "religious ceremony" until the adoption was final, so as soon as the adoption was finalized, and we were back from vacation and moved in to our new house, we scheduled the dedication.
Both sets of grandparents were able to be there. Our Pastor charged our family to raise our children in the way of the Lord and then prayed over each of the children. It was a very special day for our family.

P.S. My face is all red because I was crying.  I am even more emotional than usual these days, and if you know me, you know that means I'm a basketcase.

P.P.S. Isn't amazing how much different the kids look even since the family pic was taken in early December? They have grown up so much already.


No comments: