Monday, August 8, 2011

Confusion and Distraction

Things were going so well and I guess the devil wasn't happy with that. So he had to muddy the waters. Quite honestly, I don't know if God is opening other doors or if the devil is trying to confuse us right now. There are so many emotions going on in my head and I can't seem to wade through them right now. So I am praying for peace. And guidance. And God's will. Because once again I realize I don't have a clue where God is leading or what His perfect will for us is right now. So I have to lean on Him some more (which isn't a bad thing, but definitely something I am having to learn to do.) Don't worry. This is not some huge insurmountable obstacle but it kinda seems like too much of a good thing. And I am left confused and indecisive. And B.J. and I are leaning in opposite directions. Probably because he deals with change better than I do and I was just starting to feel like I knew what God was doing. I guess I should have learned by now that I will never figure Him out or gain control of what He is doing. Because He is God and I am not. And all of this rambling and thinking may have been unnecessary when we see how things turn out. So for now, I take captive every thought that is contrary to God's Word and wait for God to open and close the doors as only He can.
I Corinthians 14:33 "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace..."

No comments: