Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dear Baby Fowler,

I've never met you and yet I already love you. As I was growing up, I always knew I wanted kids, but never dreamed it would be so difficult for us to conceive. I know that God is going to bring you to us in his perfect timing, whether by natural conception, fertility treatments, or adoption. I have been making plans for you for many years. I know that things don't always turn out as we plan, but I pray that God will help me be the best Godly mom I can. I want to show you what it is like to love God with everything and feel him loving you back. I want you to love God and love being involved in church as much as you Daddy and Mommy do. I want you to experience joy and success and know that we are backing you up. I know you will also experience sorrow and disappointment, and we will be there with you. I want you to learn at a young age the importance of spending time with God and memorizing scripture. I want you to learn to lean on God for everything you need. We want you to know we need you as much as you need us. We are waiting for you with open hearts and loving arms. We know God has great plans for you and we are excited to see what He has in store. You will be surrounded by a lot of people who love you and are praying for your safe arrival. I love you and wish you were here with us already. I know that being a Mom will bring new challenges, but I'm ready for us to be a family and to learn together. I want to hold you and cuddle you and teach you all you need to know. I will protect you and care for you as best as I can. Please join us soon. We are waiting.
Love, Mommy & Daddy Written September 8th, 2009

No comments: