Thursday, May 28, 2015

25W6D



How Far Along: 25 Weeks 6 Days
Size of the Baby: About 14 inches long, and 1 2/3 lbs, the size of a scallion.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 pounds gained total
Maternity Clothes: Yes. On occasion I can wear a non-maternity top if it's a less fitted style, but pants are limited to either maternity or loose like lounge/pajama pants.
Gender:GIRL~ Julia Renee.Excited to have a baby girl coming. This week I got all the clothes out that my sister loaned/gave us for newborn through 3 months, and I feel like if I had to be, I could be pretty much set. I am sure she will get other things, even if just from the grandparents (especially BJ's mom) but I really think she'd be okay without that.
Movement: All the time. She is quite a mover and shaker. It's hard to compare to Seth because he was so low and at the time I had nothing to compare his movement to. Either way feeling her move is a reminder of God's goodness and that we will meet her in about  months.
What I Miss Most: My clothes. I have quite a variety when I'm not pregnant, but am more limited in my maternity clothes section. Also, I miss being able to go without getting short winded or using more effort. Oh, yeah and crossing my legs. I do this without thinking all the time and then realize I can't really do that comfortably for very long.
Cravings: None really. I can eat whatever I want (except for the fact that someone is monitoring my weight, which makes me more aware not to overeat).
Symptoms: Tired, full faster, shortness of breath (especially when singing), just feeling big in general.
Best Moment of the week: Planning out the next month. I love seeing progress! I have another sonogram in 3 weeks, OB appointment in 4 weeks and then I start seeing him every 2 weeks. Only 14 more weeks to go. We are almost in the third trimester. Wohoo!

Today at Seth's doctor's appointment, I got my first "are you expecting?" from a stranger. Because I'm pretty small everywhere except my belly, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm pregnant and not just putting on weight.

I'm not sure that I will get around to blogging again, so let me quickly say that I am preaching on Sunday, so your prayers are appreciated. After I struggled most of the week to get it all together, this morning God started giving me some order and tieing up some loose ends so to speak. I am so excited to see what he does on Sunday!

No comments: