Friday, October 12, 2012

34w2d

How Far Along: 34 Weeks 2 Days
Size of the Baby: 4 3/4 pounds, size of a cantaloupe and is almost 18 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 18 Pounds. I am very proud of that number. Honestly, I weighed this much at my heaviest the summer after we got married. Right now I am feeling too big to have room to eat much, so that helps with not gaining too much weight.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Gender: Boy, Seth Edward Fowler
Movement: All the time.  He does let me sleep, so that's good.
What I Miss Most: My clothes.  My selection at the moment is limited and I really don't want to spend the money to increase my wardrobe for only a few more weeks.
Cravings: none.  I have pretty much eaten whatever I've wanted the entire pregnancy which is such a blessing. I do get fuller faster sometimes, but nothing too bad.
Symptoms: Just feeling generally huge. Sometimes I can't sit comfortably because he's sitting pretty low.
Best Moment of the week: I don't know that it was the best moment but it was a moment I want to remember.  Today at lunch I was asked when I was due so I told her. I had a moment of realization that, yeah, I actually do look pregnant.  It just feels like overnight I suddenly look and feel pregnant.  I remember years ago hoping, praying that one day I would be here and here I am.

This picture just really shows how big I am feeling these days.  And Seth has definitely dropped.  We are getting there.  Finally! Tomorrow is our first of two baby showers.  I am excited to see friends that I haven't seen in a while and to see all of the fabulous things Seth is getting.  We are so blessed!

After my next doctor's appointment, we move on to every week and the fun begins...

No comments: