Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy 7 months Seth!

Seth you are growing just way too fast!
 You are in size 3 diapers and size 6-9 month clothes mostly, but your pants are size 3-6 months.  You went on your first out of state road trip to Colorado to see family. You did really well in the car. You got into a routine of naps in relation to your eating every three hours (usually 30 minutes to an hour before it was time to eat again.) You still only nap about 30 minutes 2-3 times a day with an occasional longer nap.

While we were on vacation I made a habit of feeding you baby food at least once a day and we have now gotten a schedule where you eat half a jar of food twice a day in addition to having bottles every three hours.  You pretty much always wake up only once a night. 

You are so close to being mobile. You can roll both ways (front to back and back to front) and are really good at pushing yourself backwards to get around some. I'd guess you'll be crawling by 8 months, but maybe not.

I also think you may be getting teeth soon. You've been teething (slobbering a lot) for at least 6 weeks.

You say dadadadadadada a lot, but haven't really associated it with Daddy yet. 

You love to grab anything, fingers, necklaces, glasses, earrings, faces.  The cutest thing you do is when I give you a kiss on the cheek you pull in and give me a kiss on the cheek with a rasberry. 

Grandma saw you waving goodbye to someone at the pool, but it may have been more of your grabbing motion with your hand. If you do wave, you don't do it consistently.
 
Only 4 plus months (since I'm posting late) until you are one. I am not ready for you to be one. At all. I am still nursing you and really don't want to give that up. I like you being connected to me and being the only one who can provide for you that way. It makes me teary eyed even thinking about it. Well that, and you spending the night with someone else.  I am going to miss this sweet time we have together. I love you so much!

You are so social, still. You went to all of the family members without exception on vacation and just smiled and talked to them. You are just such a sweetie!

This past month has been one of a lot of growth!  We are so proud and happy that you are our son. You are such a blessing and so loved. So very loved.

~Mommy & Daddy

No comments: