Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

Here is 25 facts about me that you may or may not know. 1. I was born in Nebraska. 2. I am very competitive. My friends at work realized this when we had a walking competition. I proceeded to walk something like 30,000 to 40,000 steps because my team was behind. 3. I am not very athletic, but I love sports, especially college football. There is just something about being raised a Nebraska Cornhusker that I can't let go of. My dad and I watch the games together and yell for our team as if we were actually there. My quiet husband has yet to join in on all the commotion, but I believe that one day he is going to surprise us all. 4. I love to memorize and remember things for a long time. The people at work affectionately call me rain man. 5. I have vivid memories of my childhood from age 3. 6. I love fried pickles, thanks to BJ who introduced me to them almost 9 years ago. 7. I can be overly organized and tend to over plan things. Every day before I leave work, I have to put all the projects up and clean my desk. My bed has to be made before I leave for work or it drives me crazy all day. 8. I eat meals one item at a time, usually vegatables first. 9. I played bass guitar in a Christian rock band for 7 years. 10. I've played piano at church since age 14. 11. I am an overachiever by nature. 12. I teach the college/career Sunday School class and love it. 13. I love Boy Meets World and Saved By the Bell and still watch them when I see reruns on TV. 14. My favorite movie of all time is Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. 15. My Christmas tree was up until last weekend, February 1st. 16. I love Italian Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. Yummy!! 17. I love kids, probably because they don't intimidate me like some adults do. 18. I worked at Children's Palace - Grand Prairie for a year and a half. I started in infants and was teaching 11 two year olds when I left. 19. At one time, I had memorized 12 books of the Bible. 20. I competed in Accounting UIL in highschool and made it to regionals. 21. I took three years of German and remember very little of it. 22. I like to work Algebra problems in my free time. 23. I went to Nicaragua on a mission trip when I was 13. 24. I am a perfectionist, but am trying to not be so hard on myself. 25. I can sleep through anything, in any position, at any time.

No comments: