Monday, February 9, 2009

Nothing on TV

Why do they put all the good shows on TV on the same night and absolutely nothing on Mondays? The good news is that I don't have to miss any television to get things done. We are having a Valentine's Banquet at our church on Friday night and I am in charge of the games. We usually play some version of the newlywed game and have a lot of fun. Tonight I hunted down some "props" at various dollar stores for my game. Now, I'm onto coming up with questions. Today at work, it felt like I was on the phone ALLLLLLLL day. Elaine and Shannon were at a client's, so I got fielded their calls in addition to my normal calls. It's okay being in charge, but it would really be nice to get something done I can bill someone for. And just in case you didn't notice, BJ actually posted something, so you should take this monumental occasion to listen to the video.

No comments: